Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Hate You SCAR!!




Yes, I did! He was so wrong. How are you going to kill your own brother and then tell your nephew that it was his fault! He was a real SOB. If you don't know what or who I'm talking about then where have you been? In my opinion, THE LION KING was the best cartoon movie of the '90s I mean it was set in Africa, hello! And it was just a great story overall. Simba was just too cute and so was Nala. Those hyenas were hilarious and everyone couldn't stand Scar. My favorite part and the saddest part of the movie was when Mufasa got killed(I cried too!) Boy, I need to watch that movie because I haven't seen it in the longest.

Hey even though Jonathan Taylor Thomas did the voice of Young Simba did you know who the singing voice of Young Simba was?

Jason Weaver!!(Smart Guy, ATL)

Oh Yeah Hakuna Matata!

No comments: