Sunday, August 3, 2008

E.T....E.T....

E.T from outer space he has an ugly face, sitting in the rocker, eating betty crocker, watching the clock go tick tock, tick tock shawawa(sp)(x2), a-b-c-d-e-f-g betta get your mama off of me, betta get your mama off of me musha, musha, musha, freeze.

^^I don't even know how to spell some of those words. But if you don't that was a song to a hand game my friends and I used to play. We used to love to play hand games on the playground, in the neighborhood, on field trips. Do girls even play hand games anymore?? I wouldn't have the slightest idea.

Some of my favorite hand games:

Slide-Slide baby 1, 1 that's one....


Down Down Baby- Down down the roller coaster, sweet sweet baby I'll never let you go shimmy shimmy cocoa puff, shimmy ow,(x2)(then after that part there were different things girls would say)I like coffee I like tea I like this black boy he likes me so step off white boy you don't get no shine I'll get a a black boy to kick your behind--that's the one I used to say alot and plus I can't remember the others right now

I used to love to play Rockin' Robin w/4 people!

Rockin' Robin tweet twee da lee(sp)(x2) Mama's in the kitchen cookin rice daddy's on the corner shootin dice, brother's in jail raising hell, sister's on the corner selling fruit cocktail.

Mama's having a baby
Daddy's going crazy
If it's a girl I'll give it a curl
If it's a boy I'll give it a toy
If it's twins I'll wrap 'em up in toilet paper
send them up the elevator
First floor don't stop
Second floor don't stop
Third Floor don't stop till your hands get hot
^^Didn't know the name of that one

Sophisticated Lady
Sophisticated Lady, that me
Sophisticated Mama, that's you
Well, my name is _________ and I'm foxy fine
If you tip me over I will blow your mind
and that's all I remember from that one

No comments: