Saturday, December 20, 2008

Movies of the 90’s Part 1





This has got to be my #1 favorite movie. This movie still makes me laugh until this day. Okay I’m going to make my own synopsis but since this is a movie of he 90s I pretty sure you’ve seen this movie more than once.


Craig is a young man that has gotten fired from his job because he got caught on camera stealing boxes(which he claims he didn’t do). Without having a job his best friend Smokey comes over to hang with him and get him high. Craig has never smoked a day in his life(yeah right). Okay, so his friend Smokey who is a drug dealer and smoker gets in trouble with his “boss” Big Worm for doing more smoking than selling and has to come up with $500 dollars by 8pm(I think). Along the way mayhem and funny times occur with Dana, Stanley, Debo, Felicia(The Crack head), and Ezel(the bum).

No comments: