Saturday, August 2, 2008

So wanted to be on this show.

I'm talking about The Magic School Bus.




Who didn't a love the teacher who had a school bus that could transform into anything and travel to different places. That was my show I remember me and my friends actually playing like we were the characters on the show. Mrs. Frizzle was like the coolest everrrrrrrr. Like oh my gosh who didn't want the Friz as there teacher. Mrs. Frizzle had that cute little lizard Liz. Oh and I like so loved the show because the black girl on the show was named Keesha she had my name ya'll. I remember they went inside of Arnold the dude w/ the glasses and the orange hair and they became like bats, and animals.

1 comment:

bshepjr said...

lol, wow, i havent seen this show in forever
aww, the memories....